We only have hand illustrated pictures available in this project. If you make this project please share your photos with us. If we use them on our website you will get 25% off of your next order!
If you make this project please share your photos with us. If we use them on our website or on Facebook you will get 20% off of your next order!
1. Find the half way point of the ribbon/cord and double knot it onto the keyring.
2. Begin weaving the beads onto the ribbon/cord following the pattern.
3. After finishing the pattern tie a double knot in the ribbons/cords at the bottom and apply tacky glue to secure.
4. Three or four beads can be strung onto the end of each ribbon/cord as a finishing touch (optional)
5. Dot ends of cord with glue to prevent fraying or becoming untied.
(Seed beads or E beads can be used in place of pony beads to create smaller characters.)