If you make this project please share your photos with us. If we use them on our website or on Facebook you will get 20% off of your next order!
1. Find the half way point of the ribbon/cord and double knot it onto the keyring.
2. Begin weaving the beads onto the ribbon/cord following the pattern.
3. After finishing the pattern tie a double knot in the ribbons/cords at the bottom and apply tacky glue to secure.
4. Three or four beads can be strung onto the end of each ribbon/cord as a finishing touch (optional)
(Seed beads or E beads can be used in place of pony beads to create smaller characters.)
* For the jack o' lantern, Starting at the middle bead at the bottom of the stem, weave the thread through the middle column of beads all the way to the bottom, reverse and go back up the same column in the opposite direction. Tie a double knot in the thread at the stem.