If you make this project please share your photos with us. If we use them on our website or on Facebook you will get 20% off of your next order!
1) First develop a pattern or plan, or if you already have your pot you can use the pot pattern to help you decide how you want your lamp to look.
2) Mark your pot, then drill small holes in each place you will be putting a bead or bead peg. Also drill a 3/8" hole in the center top of the planter.
3) Using the all purpose cement glue, glue beads into all holes. Let dry.
4) Working from the inside of the planter, place the one brass washer and the base of the socket on the inside of the planter and inserting the 1" threaded rod into the hole in the center top of the planter, screw together. Now working on the top of the planter next place one brass washer, one rubber washer, a check ring, then the female loop, screw together firmly.
5) Run the wire through from the outside to the inside of the lamp pot. Wire the socket and assemble the socket by splitting the wire. Remove 1/2" of insulation from the ends of electrical wire. Fasten one side to each screw and tighten. Slip the sleeve into place over this and clip into the base and press together firmly. The sleeve should click into place.
These instructions are provided as a courtesy to our customers and are to be used only as a general guideline. We are not responsible for any accidents or errors which may result in loss. No warranty or guarantee is written or implied.
Note: Lawnware has informed us that they have discontinued making the flower pot commonly used for this project. We have compiled a list of possible alternatives on the next page.